Edvancer’s content is better than other institutes with whom I enquired and at much economical cost. After the course I got a job as a Campaign Management Analyst using SAS in ICICI Lombard.
Analytics & Big Data Training Courses
Our Corporate Clients
It was a great experience and pleasure to learn from Edvancer. The online class room is as good as a real class room. It was highly interactive with brainstorming on many ideas. The course content also depicts real life scenarios. Altogether it was a great learning experience.
The course was of very high quality and engaging. The interactive atmosphere and live examples were refreshing. The instructor had the real world experience to understand our needs and was easily reachable at any point of the time. I highly recommend this course.
The business analytics course provides an in-depth understanding of analytics with hands-on experience on SAS using case studies from varied domains. You get all one needs for excelling in the field of analytics. The faculty have a very good grasp of all the concepts and the Edvancer team is very supportive.
I got a great job as Sr. Analyst with a 75% pay hike post this course! The course is a perfect blend of analytics tools and techniques. If you want to learn real stuff in analytics and not just the theoretical concepts, this course is for you.
Data scientists take the recommendations that the business analysts make and do a variety of tasks including the following: Build the technical case. They apply advanced math and statistics to build the technical cases around the hypotheses that the business analysts build. Data scientists are tasked with building the models required to test these theories. […]
Big data projects originate with solving problems with some business objective in mind. Much of the focus today centers around technology implementation, visualization tools, and data products, but it’s important to remember that technology with no end in mind has little business value. Enter the role of the business analyst. Some people claim that this […]
Before the cool algorithms and complex data architectures, comes the process that all data science projects must follow (I know this already sounds a little bookish, but trust me – I am just breaking the subject down into little pieces!). Different projects follow different approaches, but the objective remains largely the same – let the […]
There is definitely no short supply of data – in fact, there is probably an excess of data available today when accounting for traffic running through social media, transactions, real-time market feeds, and other places. This means there are explosive amounts of data available for the financial sector. The variety of data available and the […]
Humans try to understand the world around them by representing it in different ways. Architects capture attributes of buildings through blueprints and three-dimensional, scaled-down versions. Molecular biologists capture protein structure with three-dimensional visualizations of the connections between amino acids. Statisticians and data scientists capture the uncertainty and randomness of data-generating processes with mathematical functions that […]
The life of a big data consultant can take many different turns. If you’re interested in pursuing this path, make sure you understand how consultants fit into an organization’s strategy from both top-down planning to bottom-up execution. Consulting careers have the potential to be rewarding, both financially and intellectually. But that high reward comes with […]
We offer online analytics training courses for all levels of learners from newbies starting a career to those looking to keep their analytics skills sharp and fresh
- Completely hands-on analytics training certificate courses focused on solving business problems
- Content packed with large number of real world case studies, datasets, practice problems, videos, graded quizzes and assignments
- Live, instructor-led, online training so that you can learn from your own place
- Video based courses so that you can learn at your own time and pace
- A state-of-the art learning management system with 24×7 access to the course
- Learn on the go through our mobile site
Build a successful career in business analytics through our comprehensive analytics training programs designed for the needs of the industry
- Become employable in the analytics industry with our analytics training courses
- Gain the practical skills which employers need rather than theoretical knowledge
- Acquire new skills and get ahead at the workplace
- Work on real-world projects to gain experience
- Learn how to solve business problems and not just the tools in isolation
- Learn from industry experts with years of experience
- Get life-time access to the training material & videos
A simple registration and payment process will take you to our learning management system where you can access your chosen analytics training courses
- Our live, online classroom sessions are held on weekends
- Self-paced courses give you access to video based learning with faculty support
- Our learning management system enables you to access the course content in the form of videos , interactive presentations and quizzes
- You can also submit assignments, track your progress and participate in discussions
- Both virtual classroom and self-paced participants will receive a certificate on passing the final exam and project
- Pay through cheque, credit and debit cards, net banking
Edvancer will provide data science training to your employees in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or any other place to build skills with an aim to provide you a trained workforce, increase productivity levels and lower your training costs. Read more…
Edvancer, the analytics training institute can conduct seminars, workshops and run electives on analytics for MBA, engineering and other disciplines. Our programs are highly sought after for bringing in the required industry skills to the existing curriculum. Read more…