Edvancer’s content is better than other institutes with whom I enquired and at much economical cost. After the course I got a job as a Campaign Management Analyst using SAS in ICICI Lombard.
Analytics & Big Data Training Courses
Our Corporate Clients
It was a great experience and pleasure to learn from Edvancer. The online class room is as good as a real class room. It was highly interactive with brainstorming on many ideas. The course content also depicts real life scenarios. Altogether it was a great learning experience.
The course was of very high quality and engaging. The interactive atmosphere and live examples were refreshing. The instructor had the real world experience to understand our needs and was easily reachable at any point of the time. I highly recommend this course.
The business analytics course provides an in-depth understanding of analytics with hands-on experience on SAS using case studies from varied domains. You get all one needs for excelling in the field of analytics. The faculty have a very good grasp of all the concepts and the Edvancer team is very supportive.
I got a great job as Sr. Analyst with a 75% pay hike post this course! The course is a perfect blend of analytics tools and techniques. If you want to learn real stuff in analytics and not just the theoretical concepts, this course is for you.
Data analyst and data scientist are some of the hottest buzzwords as of now, and often seem to be used interchangeably. There are subtle and considerable differences between the two, as we shall see. Here are some definitions of a data scientist on Twitter: This is even more skeptical: As can be clearly seen, the […]
2016 was an amazing year for data science, but the industry never slows down. We have hit the beginning of the year, so it’s time to start thinking about how the industry’s going to change in 2017, and how you can prepare accordingly. Data science is a field dominated by those with the foresight to […]
Python is a versatile programming language that’s been widely adopted across the data science sector over the last decade. In fact, Python is the second most popular programming language in data science, next to R. The main purpose of this blog post is to show you how easy it is to learn data science using […]
The consulting firm McKinsey and Company estimates that “there will be a shortage of talent necessary for organizations to take advantage of big data. By 2018, the United States alone could face a shortage of 140,000 to 190,000 people with deep analytical skills as well as 1.5 million managers and analysts with the know-how to […]
The shortage of data scientists is a hindrance to the widespread adoption of analytics across many industries. At the same time, the preponderance of multiple tools, techniques and knowledge base along with the rapidly changing data science landscape make it difficult for analytics leaders to hire the right talent for their data science team. The […]
This article is a continuation of my previous article on the same topic. In this post, we will elaborate on how a fresh engineering graduate can take the path of a Big Data Engineer. What does a Data Engineer and a Data Architect do? A Data Engineer compiles and installs database systems, writes complex database […]
We offer online analytics training courses for all levels of learners from newbies starting a career to those looking to keep their analytics skills sharp and fresh
- Completely hands-on analytics training certificate courses focused on solving business problems
- Content packed with large number of real world case studies, datasets, practice problems, videos, graded quizzes and assignments
- Live, instructor-led, online training so that you can learn from your own place
- Video based courses so that you can learn at your own time and pace
- A state-of-the art learning management system with 24×7 access to the course
- Learn on the go through our mobile site
Build a successful career in business analytics through our comprehensive analytics training programs designed for the needs of the industry
- Become employable in the analytics industry with our analytics training courses
- Gain the practical skills which employers need rather than theoretical knowledge
- Acquire new skills and get ahead at the workplace
- Work on real-world projects to gain experience
- Learn how to solve business problems and not just the tools in isolation
- Learn from industry experts with years of experience
- Get life-time access to the training material & videos
A simple registration and payment process will take you to our learning management system where you can access your chosen analytics training courses
- Our live, online classroom sessions are held on weekends
- Self-paced courses give you access to video based learning with faculty support
- Our learning management system enables you to access the course content in the form of videos , interactive presentations and quizzes
- You can also submit assignments, track your progress and participate in discussions
- Both virtual classroom and self-paced participants will receive a certificate on passing the final exam and project
- Pay through cheque, credit and debit cards, net banking
Edvancer will provide data science training to your employees in Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or any other place to build skills with an aim to provide you a trained workforce, increase productivity levels and lower your training costs. Read more…
Edvancer, the analytics training institute can conduct seminars, workshops and run electives on analytics for MBA, engineering and other disciplines. Our programs are highly sought after for bringing in the required industry skills to the existing curriculum. Read more…